Mawkish for the Nonce

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Quo Vadis?




The mice and I have reached an uneasy detente.

They do what they want, ignoring all forms of traps and repellents, and I hope they'll go away.

Is that detente?

I just saw another one. This despite D-Con, the electric repellent, the snap traps.

Did you hear about the mother bear in New Jersey who climbed the tree to die with her cubs after she got shot?

There can't be anything more touching than a dying bear climbing a tree to die with her cubs.

Nature is powerful.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a mouse this summer too. And dang Grendel, who will pull my arm out of its socket to get to a mouse on the street, completely ignores the little fucker who is using my kitchen as a giant potty. He'll go away eventually.

4:56 AM

 
Blogger La Misma said...

Oh, how perverse of the G-woman. You sound calm about it though. I admire that. I'm a nervous wreck. But I think I have a lot more than one.

3:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home