Mawkish for the Nonce

Monday, August 21, 2006

Helllllp!!!!!

My blog disappeared for days. It just went away. I felt so sad. I didn't realize how much I've come to love and trust my blog. I often go read it even when no one's commented and the post has been up for weeks. I find comfort in my own sentences. If that sounds vain, so be it. You don't know how fond you are of your own sentences until they've been zapped out of existence and all that's left is gray.

I'm writing this experimentally, not knowing if it will appear on my still-gray blog, my M.I.A. blog.

Has anyone heard the rapper M.I.A.? Thoughts?

I wrote to Blogger but they keep sending me form answers about consulting other links. I tried, but nothing came of it. The one person who'd had a similar problem was told "your template is probably gone -- you should have a backup template." Roitt. I have a backup template. Like I'm going to the moon next week.

Oh well...

"I know everybody has a little bad luck, sometimes ...
I know lately, I been havin' mine."
Cat Power, the Covers Record.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home