Mawkish for the Nonce

Monday, January 30, 2006

Om, Om







Time for me to do yoga.

Who wouldn't want to look like the pretzelesque fellow, above?

(He appears twice because of some technical confusion during the upload.)

Friends have said yoga will help with tension.

But I don't have a problem with tension.

I have a problem with living in a police state!

How can we ignore what is going on? Who is that woman who wants to impeach Bush? How can we empower her?

Actually, I do have a problem with tension. But I thought it was time this blog reflected some political reality.

Yes. Reality, people!

Ow. My neck hurts.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only yoga would solve all our problems..

1:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that singular make. The prices as regards the boots are around 240 bucks on every page. But finally I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?

3:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that singular brand. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 330 pounds on every page. But completely I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what do you think?

6:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were all over 190 dollars on every page. But for all I bring about this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what do you think?

11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home