Mawkish for the Nonce

Saturday, April 28, 2007

I Did It! I Did It!




I changed my iPod back to English. And then I followed instructions to both download and install the new iTunes. Why don't they ever say you must install as well as download? And installing is not totally simple (though nearly).

It took me forever to find the right Support section on the iPod page. None of this was easy, and I still don't have any songs "uploaded" into my iPod. I just have a few "downloaded" from Limewire. I don't have any cds "input" into it or whatever you do with them.

Je n'ais pas de musique. Mais, j'ai une certain comprehension qu'il est tres bien amusement. Bon!

Jamais fait ton lingue d'iPod en le Polish -- jamais, jamais.

2 Comments:

Blogger beckett said...

I propose a new challenge for you: add links to your page so that it no longer contains the lines "edit me" "edit me".

I know you can do it.

BTW, Circuit City reps are notoriously ignorant. That store is an abomination.

Enjoy the tunes.

4:58 PM

 
Blogger La Misma said...

I tried. But they don't look like your links.

Now what mr. smart guy?

6:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home