Mawkish for the Nonce

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

New Blogger Full of Bugs

I agree with seventeenfingeredpoetrybird (link here if I could link). The new Google-run Blogger sucks. You can't do a Search on all blogs anymore! I did a Search for Jonathan Ames (a writer I admire) and it kindly allowed me to search my own blog. Gee, useful. I also dislike having my user name be my email address. It takes longer to type, and is something you're sick of anyway. My user name before was neat. It was Thomas Mannian. It was a lot better than the dumb email address Yahoo! stuck me with years ago.

What else ... I'm at a new job, I feel inhibited. There are tons of nice people here, all squirreled away in a few tiny offices in the bowels of this ad agency. There are two screenwriters, a writer of memoir/travel books, several visual artists, a writer/editor/story analyst, a museum studies expert, and we're all in here checking the p's and q's of some of the biggest ads in the country. I can't say more, it's too hush-hush.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a new full-time job?? I'm glad if that's a good thing. lemme know!

7:04 AM

 
Blogger La Misma said...

Naw, just freelance. They can't drag me back in. Not when I just got out.

6:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

phew! sticking to your guns ain't easy. I'm really proud of you.

3:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home