Mawkish for the Nonce

Friday, March 14, 2008

Today I Learned


Dude, like everyone else, all I can think about is Eliot Spitzer and the prostitute, Kristen.

What is it like to have sex for money? Is it all feigned pleasure or a mixture of feigned and real? If you feel real pleasure do you feel taken off guard and a bit vulnerable? If it's all feigned, is that actually more of a charge than if you felt real pleasure?

Why are they resorting to obscure things like the Mann act and tax fraud when talking about prosecuting Spitzer? Isn't prostitution illegal? Why can't we prosecute him just for that? Because he's totally disgraced himself and I don't care what the charge is -- he should be dragged through the mud.

Why change your name from Ashley to Kristen? Ashley is a nice name, just as good as Kristen. Though I like Kristen too -- I always wished I was called Kristen, not Kristy.

How much money did she see from those transactions? I bet she got about $90. That's the real crime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home