Mawkish for the Nonce

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Why I Have Such a Good Blog

Because I look out for troubled members of the human family like Lindsay Lohan and Colin Farrell.

Because I reference Nietzsche in my post titles.

Because I keep track of contemporary literature in addition to complaining all the time.

Because I complain all the time.

Because I have kept blogging despite all my readers seeming to have dropped off the face of the earth. (sniff)

Because nothing lasts forever, nothing ever could. But in my mind, I ........ something good.
-- Baron Von Trapp at the end of The Sound of Music

2 Comments:

Blogger vacuous said...

I didn't realize "I Heart Jake Gyllenhaal" was a Nietzche quote. Interesting.

3:37 PM

 
Blogger La Misma said...

Ha ha ha. You Buddhists. You kill me.

4:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home