Mawkish for the Nonce

Saturday, May 30, 2009

And...





Andy Roddick is about to start his 3rd-round match at the French Open. I'm awake because I can't sleep due to stress over filming Robot Secretary #5. So it's 6 am but at least I can try to find a live stream for the match. (The other two photos are just for some eye candy.)

The shoot has been postponed more times than I can count. It's so maddening, there are no words for my frustration. I am ready, the script is ready, most of the actors are ready. Then someone has a scheduling conflict or some other unforeseen problem comes up. Aggghhhhhhhh. Never, ever try to make a film on your own. It's pointless.

5 Comments:

Blogger David Dodd Lee said...

god, i so look forward to robot s. 5.

4:34 PM

 
Blogger La Misma said...

I'm so glad.

3:09 PM

 
Anonymous pistolgal said...

these guys rung the spectrum on chest hair -- I am just wondering why you don't have a strict preference.

9:15 AM

 
Blogger La Misma said...

I like chest hair actually -- but you can't gainsay Andy Roddick's hairless chest.

10:42 AM

 
Anonymous pistolgal said...

I know what you mean, but on the other side -- I have been willing to provide special dispensations for chest hair. Even in one case an startling amount of back hair -- but what could one do?

11:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home